We are regularly looking for suitable interns for our Government Relations/Corporate Lobbying department.
Who we are looking for:
You should be …
- enrolled as a student at the end of your Bachelor’s programme or have already started your Master’s programme;
- interested in political topics and know the political and media landscape in Germany;
- able to familiarise yourself independently, thoroughly and effectively with new content, think strategically and not afraid of direct contact with the parliament, ministries and authorities;
- sociable, open and resilient with fluent English skills;
- enjoying constantly new challenges.
What we offer:
- an exciting range of tasks with insights into all service areas of the agency
- independent work in a highly motivated and friendly team
- Customers who are global leaders in their industries
- a paid internship with two days’ leave per month
If you are interested and can be available for three months, please send your complete application documents and your earliest possible starting date in the form of a pdf application folder to: